This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Urangan Pier, Great Sandy Strait, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
If the tour heads North West - route subject to conditions and tides - we will visit the historic Urangan Pier.
Pass By: Great Sandy National Park, Great Sandy National Park, Fraser Coast, Queensland
We will explore the northern tip of the internationally protected Great Sandy Marine Park - route subject to conditions and tides.
Pass By: Fraser Island, Fraser Island, Fraser Coast, Queensland
Should the tour navigate North East - route subject to conditions and tides - we will visit the West Coast of World Heritage listed K'gari (Fraser Island).
Joe and Jim were hilarious, THE best tour guides by far. It was a laugh a minute, the canapes were beautiful and the stories of the indigenous on little woody island were amazing, you could just sit there and listen to Joe's stories all night. Loved the didgeridoo and song. Was just a happy great relaxing atmosphere. Thanks Jo Jo and Jimbo for a fantastic experience and now knowledge of your indigenous ways, you guys are the best. 10 out of 10 boys. Cheers.
Greeted with complimentary sparkling and nibbles. Unfortunately clouds made sunset viewing impossible but cruise was still relaxing and worthwhile. Storm between boat and sun made for lovely cloud formations and colours. Captain and deck mate made our cruise pleasant and informative, and the playlist music was great.
Did not see sunset but saw some colours and clouds.
A stressfree way to finish the day and certainly worthwhile.
Beautiful cruise, we loved it. The nibbles were great. Staff were lovely. Such a wonderful afternoon
Unfortunately the cloud cover didn't allow us to see what would probably have been a great sunset but ship captain Phil and his offsider made sure we still had a great experience and so the trip was still enjoyable.
Just been out on the water was fun. We didn’t quite get the sunset we hoped for but sometimes it can’t be helped. We had fun regardless.
We had the best time. Captain Phil and his staff were brilliant, their focus was on making sue their passengers all had a good time. Highly recommend!
I thought it was whale watching ,didn’t see any sunset.was waste of money .I hope I can get refund. Captain was really nice
Friendly crew, very engaging and welcoming. Captain was happy to stop so we could watch a playful pod of dolphins for a few minutes! Beautiful sunset, great experience we will definitely go again
Had a great trip out on the water. The service was brilliant, the scenery stunning.
Will do it again.
Absolutely loved our sunset cruise , the staff were amazing , the view was amazing and it was well and truly value for money !
Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and local history
Discount on dining at The Boat Club (upon presentation of boarding pass)
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons